Have you ever purchased something on a subscription basis, making regular payments every week, month or year to maintain your membership for a particular service or product? Chances are you have.
Now, imagine if you could generate a recurring passive income stream from other people doing the same thing, by signing up for recurring payments on a product or service that you’ve recommended to them.
Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? Well, the good news is, this is possible when you find the best recurring affiliate programs that match your business, website, or blog niche.
First things first, let’s clear things up and confirm that blog and to monetize your website with advertisement and product referral is a real thing. It’s not a facade or some scam invented by an individual trying to give people false hope.
If you’re promoting the right product to the right people at the right time, it can work, and it can generate significant income.
Traditionally, affiliate marketing programs payout a percentage of the initial purchase price to the referring affiliate. In other words, if you refer a buyer to a product that costs $250 upfront and your commission rate is 10%, then you’ll get $25 for that sale.
With recurring affiliate marketing, on the other hand, affiliates continue to receive payments and commission after the buyer makes the initial purchase for as long as they are a customer.
For example, if the buyer signs up for a service that requires a recurring monthly payment of $25o, the affiliate would receive a commission of $25 for each monthly subscription payment. That means in one year, you can earn up to $300 from a single buyer for that product.
Have you read?
So, let’s get right into it. What are the best recurring affiliate programs out there? Well, the truth is that it depends on your niche, who you’re promoting products to, and what they are looking for or interested in purchasing.
A great option to find the best recurring affiliate programs that are right for you is to search on affiliate networks or marketplaces including:
- ShareASale fashion physical products,
- ClickBank digital and physical products,
- RusVPN VPN proxy subscriptions
- Ezoic ads publisher website monetization with test ads
- TravelPayouts flights and hotels booking travel affiliate programs
- PropellerAds website monetization and ad networks for publishers
- Luxe Bikini Brand Ambassador beachwear and fashion affiliate program
- JVZoo physical products
- AWeber email marketing
- GetResponse email marketing
- SEMRUSH website SEO analysis
- SocialPilot social media management
- TubeBuddy YouTube content manager
- EngageBay Customer Relationship Management
- OntraPort email marketing
- Olark chatbot
- Website builder
For example, ShareASale is a great option for those looking to refer affiliate products in the fashion niche; while individuals looking to generate income from recommending digital products will find a diverse selection of products on ClickBank and JVZoo.
When it comes to promoting marketing or advertising products, ShareASale, ClickBank, and JVZoo are all great options.
Additionally, there are some top rated recurring affiliate programs for businesses including Convertkit, AWeber, and Social Pilot.
In the end, there is little value in promoting the wrong product to the wrong audience.
Our favourite ones are:
- Ezoic, that helps websites to earn more money with display advertisement and machine learning,
- RusVPN, VPN subscriptions and free VPN plugins for web browsers,
- TravelPayouts flights and hotels booking travel affiliate programs,
- PropellerAds website monetization and ad networks for publishers,
- Luxe Bikini Brand Ambassador beachwear and fashion affiliate program.